We pride ourselves on having professional and affordable nannies that have been thoroughly screened to ensure we provide our families with the highest quality of nannies and care.
We are dedicated to providing our families with peace of mind and an overall stress-free experience.
In addition, our first and main concern is always safety, which is ensured in our extensive in-person screening & interview process, including a national criminal and sex offender search.
Any candidate you wish to hire through My Loving Nanny is available for drug-testing as well.
Whether you’re looking for a full-time nanny, or just your occasional backup care solution, we have nannies available that strive to create a loving, stress-free, and professional experience for you and your family.
Our Nanny/Candidate Requirements:
- 19yrs or older
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Own a vehicle covered by insurance
- 3 or more years experience in childcare
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- 3 or more professional references
- Love and enjoy working with children
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable, with a good work ethic